What is the Alumni Association?
A connection for alumni and friends of FLBC, the Alumni Association exists to support students, encourage alumni, and expand the ministry of FLBC.
The purpose of the association is to:
- Regularly uplift FLBC in prayer and encourage students, faculty, and staff.
- Encourage congregations in their support of FLBC and its alumni and promote the school in local communities.
- Inform alumni of ways they can support and encourage the ministry of FLBC.
- Raise financial support for FLBC to reduce tuition costs, support the FLBC music program, athletic program, and other extra-curricular programs, and future building projects.
- Provide opportunities for fellowship and Christian growth for its members through various gatherings, events, and communications.
Alumni Association Membership
Alumni Executive Committee
President: Stephen Quanbeck (2011)
1st Vice President: Angie Berg (1998)
2nd Vice President: Tim Larson (2009)
Secretary: Christina Osthus (2006)
Treasurer: Myrna Anderson (2002)
FLBC Staff Liaison: Josh Johnson (Ex-Officio)
For all alumni-related questions, contact email@example.com.