AFLBS is seeking to fill the Alumni Relations Coordinator position. Details are provided below.
Alumni Relations Coordinator
Association Free Lutheran Bible School
Job Description (7 hrs. per week)
The Alumni Relations Coordinator reports to the AFLBS Alumni Association Executive Committee and is supervised by the Director of Recruitment and Communications for the AFLC Schools. The Alumni Relations Coordinator serves as a representative of all AFLBS alumni and is responsible for coordinating and supporting the mission and efforts of the AFLBS Alumni Association.
- Oversee all communication to alumni on behalf of the alumni association, with the goal of keeping alumni informed and connected
- Maintain the alumni database for accuracy and efficiency
- Manage alumni social media channels and information
- Carry out regular communication to alumni via mailings, email marketing, phone calls, and face-to-face interaction
- Promote alumni involvement in giving toward scholarships and special projects on both a broad and personal level
- Plan and coordinate alumni events, such as annual alumni events, regional events, and class reunions
- Assist in developing content for publications and web communications, highlighting various alumni
- Work with the Director of Recruitment and Communications in carrying out institution communication strategies pertaining to alumni
- Must profess personal faith in Jesus Christ
- Graduate of AFLBS is a plus, but not required
- Working knowledge of various computer programs and familiarity with several forms of online communication
- Ability to connect with people across the country
- Must possess a passion for the mission of AFLBS and a desire to see the school thrive
Work can be done remotely. It is not required that the person live in close proximity to the AFLBS campus.
Qualified applicants may submit a resume and cover letter to Chad Friestad, Director of Recruitment and Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org or send to 3134 East Medicine Lake Blvd, Plymouth, MN 55441.
Share this Post