Student Life Center — Concessions Area
At the 2019 Alumni Association meeting, members voted to support the new AFLBS Student Life Center by donating toward a concessions area. Estimates place the cost of this needed feature to be around $10,000. These funds will buy the equipment necessary for a functioning concession and snack area.
Will you help meet this goal? Together we can make an impact.
HOW TO GIVE
- Click here to go to the Capital Campaign donation page.
- Complete the online giving form. You may use a credit card, debit card, or electronic check.
- Be sure to enter Alumni-conc 19-20 in the Comments box.
- Download and complete this form – (2019-20 Alumni Conc Giving Form)
- Include a memo on your check ‘Alumni Conc 19-20’.
- Mail your gift with giving form to AFLBS, 3134 East Medicine Lake Blvd, Plymouth, MN 55441.
Scholarships have always been at the forefront of our mission in supporting AFLBS students. Currently, the school distributes approximately $100,000 in scholarships to AFLBS students. The Alumni Association desires to increase scholarship support for students.