What is the Alumni Association?
A connection for alumni and friends of FLBC, the Alumni Association exists to support students, encourage alumni, and expand the ministry of FLBC.
The purpose of the association is to:
- Regularly uplift FLBC in prayer and encourage students, faculty, and staff.
- Encourage congregations in their support of FLBC and its alumni and promote the school in local communities.
- Inform alumni of ways they can support and encourage the ministry of FLBC.
- Raise financial support for FLBC to reduce tuition costs, support the FLBC music program, athletic program, and other extra-curricular programs, and future building projects.
- Provide opportunities for fellowship and Christian growth for its members through various gatherings, events, and communications.
Alumni Association Membership
All persons who have attended FLBC as a student are considered members of the Alumni Association. All alumni are encouraged to actively support the School through prayer, financial giving, and attendance at various Alumni-sponsored events.
Alumni Executive Committee:
President: Stephen Quanbeck
1st Vice President: Robin Johnson
2nd Vice President: Tim Larson
Secretary: Ruth Kneeland
Treasurer: Emily Goff
FLBC Staff Liaison: Josh Johnson (Ex-Officio)