Start here, go anywhere, grounded in God’s Word. FLBC is committed to biblical training that prepares students for whatever comes next. Many FLBC students say that two years studying the Bible gives them time to discern God’s calling to a future career or ministry. FLBC is providing a way for prospective students to start that discovery process now. Students age 16 and older are eligible for our new career discovery service utilizing an online assessment and consultation created by Career Direct. Each participant will learn more about how God has created them in a unique way to have an impact in their homes, congregations, and communities.
What is Career Direct?
Career Direct is a career guidance assessment approached from a biblical perspective that examines an individual’s personality, interests, skills, and values. Students take a one-hour online assessment, followed by an online or in-person consultation with our FLBC Career Direct certified consultant to review the results. Emphasis is given to God’s unique design of each individual and how that knowledge can help a student make an informed decision about future vocations and callings.
What makes Career Direct unique?
Unlike other career guidance assessments that explore one or two facets of a person’s identity, Career Direct examines four essential components of career selection: personality, interests, skills, and values. As a result, Career Direct is one of the most comprehensive guidance systems on the market today.
- The online assessment can be completed in approximately one hour.
- The consultation to review assessment results takes two hours.
- Close to 300,000 people have benefited from Career Direct
- Career Direct has been psychometrically developed and is statistically verifiable and reliable.
What does it cost?
Although a Career Direct assessment and consultation typically costs $200, FLBC is pleased to offer this service to our prospective students for $75. Additionally, a limited number of need-based discounts are available to students in unique circumstances for whom the $75 cost would be restrictive. Click here to apply for a need-based discount.
- Taking the assessment does not mean you are required to attend FLBC.
- Students who are under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present during their consultation.
- Consultations are conducted by Rebecca Moan who is trained and certified through Career Direct. She has a passion for education and helping students realize their God given potential.
Please contact the FLBC Admissions Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or text or call 612-305-8153.