What is Career Direct?
Career Direct is a career guidance assessment approached from a biblical perspective that examines an individual’s personality, interests, skills, and values. Students take a one-hour online assessment, followed by an online or in-person consultation with our FLBC Career Direct certified consultant to review the results. Emphasis is given to God’s unique design of each individual and how that knowledge can help a student make an informed decision about future vocations and callings.
What makes Career Direct unique?
Unlike other career guidance assessments that explore one or two facets of a person’s identity, Career Direct examines four essential components of career selection: personality, interests, skills, and values. As a result, Career Direct is one of the most comprehensive guidance systems on the market today.
- The online assessment can be completed in approximately one hour.
- The consultation to review assessment results takes two hours.
- Close to 300,000 people have benefited from Career Direct
- Career Direct has been psychometrically developed and is statistically verifiable and reliable.
What does it cost?
- Taking the assessment does not mean you are required to attend FLBC.
- Students who are under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present during their consultation.
- Consultations are conducted by Rebecca Moan who is trained and certified through Career Direct. She has a passion for education and helping students realize their God given potential.
Please contact the FLBC Admissions Coordinator at email@example.com or text or call 612-305-8153.