“Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.” Jeremiah 33:3
The campus is bustling again after a much-needed break. Students and staff seem rejuvenated as we welcome the New Year with renewed strength to embrace new God-given opportunities.
Jeremiah 33:3 is one of our Lord’s numerous promises: “Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.” God loves to manifest His lovingkindness on His people. For the FLBC students and our intercessors family, beginning a new year brings both reflection and anticipation. One senior took time to comment on social media before leaving campus, “…after a great semester of pursuing Christ on a deeper level, we can’t wait to see how God works next semester.”
God gave Joshua timely counsel for us to consider as we enter 2022. “Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left . . . Do not let the Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it…. Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” (Joshua 1:7-9). The year 2022 will be a year of blessing and opportunity. Let us use an old table prayer to thank God for blessings we are about to receive from the bounty of Christ our Lord.
Please join us in thanksgiving and prayer for:
- Christmas Concerts and Parent’s weekend were expansive in its blessing and outreach. If you missed it, check out flbc.edu/live/.
- Students as they began the new semester January 10.
- Spring Campus Days is April 22-24. Pray that the Lord would make clear to high school students where he is calling them to attend college.
- Men to answer the Lord’s call to prepare for the pastorate at the Free Lutheran Seminary.
- Students considering attending FLBC to sense the guidance God has already given them and respond to it.
- Gospel teams as they travel to AFLC congregations and minister in word and song.
Thank you for keeping up-to-date with us at flbc.edu and please encourage others to do so. Consider yourselves advocates of our schools. Join in reaching out to others and connect them with our vision and passion for the instruction and edification of our young people in your own family and congregation. May Christ’s Church be a mighty and formidable force to build His Kingdom, secure the future of the next generation, and ultimately bring glory to God.
On behalf of our Intercessor Team,
Pastor Wayne HjermstadFLBC Congregational Connection Coordinator
Share this Post