October 2021 FLBC INTERCESSOR TEAM UPDATE
“Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, ‘The Lord is my portion, therefore I will wait for him.’ The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord” Lamentations 3:22-26.
Our Bible College and Seminary campus overlooks dazzling Medicine Lake sunsets. Spectacular displays of God’s creative and redemptive power surround us. Morning by morning, day by day, our greatest joy is found in the richness of God’s grace. Hearts are being filled with the beauty of Jesus and the desire to reflect His glory to others. May we, too, find the Lord is all we need and our souls will be satisfied.
Let us approach His Throne of Grace with the following praises and petitions:
- We thank God for an encouraging beginning of the school year.
- Please pray for six Gospel Teams ready and willing to be ambassadors throughout the AFLC.
- Pray for the FLBC staff at all levels that the “operation” of our campus may efficiently and effectively support the mission God has given us. We thank God for them all.
- Through a generous donation from a friend of FLBCS to the “Seminary Semester Free Promise” opportunity of giving, we were able to provide all seminarians a fully-funded first semester this year. This gift allows students to minimize financial concerns and maximize concentration on their commitment to become established in the eternal and inerrant Word of God to advance their congregational leadership and service. Praise the Lord!
- Pray for the 97 FLBC students and 13 Seminarians building their foundation for a life of service.
- We praise God for His gracious provision financially. The campus is all paid for except the new Student Life Center (the mortgage balance is $6.7 million). God has all we need to pay it off.
- Praise the Lord for an active, involved, and committed Board of Trustees who recently attended a two-day board governance seminar funded through the generosity of a donor.
- Ask the Lord to fill the campus to its capacity of 150 students with our current staff/resources. And pray for godly men to answer God’s call as Shepherds of His flock.
- Intercede for God’s provision, His hand of protection, guarding from danger, keeping from evil, and helping each one of us find a closer personal relationship with Christ.
- Pray for our graduates that they continue in what they have learned and shine for Jesus.
- Pray for the continued efforts to connect students and graduates with local congregations.
- Please continue to pray for Emily (Mrs. Nathan) Olson, who needs the Lord’s healing.
Upcoming events include:
October 21-22– Upclose, for high school Juniors and Seniors or recent graduates
October 22-23 – FLBC Alumni Basketball Tournament
November 11 – Friends of FLBCS Banquet
December 4-5 – Christmas Concerts/Parents Weekend
Thank you, our intercessors, for praying back to God what He has placed in your heart.
On behalf of the Intercessor team,
Pastor Wayne Hjermstad FLBC Congregational Connection Coordinator
Share this Post