FLBC students have many opportunities for part-time work to pay for school. Many students find jobs very close to campus, or find families in need of nannies. Listed below are job openings that have been submitted by local employers.
|Job Opportunity Submission : Entry # 7020|
|College Nannies, Sitters and Tutors|
|Proactive | Engaging | Confident
This soon to be family of 5 is looking for a nanny to help their 2 older girls (8 and 6) with distance learning this school year. The nanny will work Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 3-6/6:30pm. The nanny will arrive in the afternoon and do a bit of cleaning and prep before picking up the girls at 3:30 pm and bringing them home for the day. From there the nanny will help with homework and a snack and help the girls unwind from the day!
• Assist in daily homework
• Prep and provide snacks
• Communicate with parents
• No nonsense cleaning up from day- in addition to helping with children's Laundry weekly
• Assist the girls in daily chores
Job Requirements (Must Have's)
• Get outside and keep the girls active
• Enforce boundaries while still being nurturing
• Make good mac and cheese!
• Engage in conversation- talk to them as equals
• Willingness to engage in imaginative play
• Good Sense of Humor
• Emulate Confidence
• Take ownership
• Some nannying experience preferred
Job Requests (Nice to Have's)
• Love to bake
• Can find great crafts and projects to do with the girls
• Musical Abilities
• Dance or Gymnastics background
*Please note that during this time of COVID-19, College Nannies + Sitters expect all employees to follow CDC guidelines and ensure best hygiene practices when working and in their personal time. This family is following these recommended guidelines cautiously and conservatively and expect the caregiver to do the same to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
|3948 W 50th St.
Edina, Minnesota 55424
If you have a Job Opportunity to submit please visit our: