FLBC students have many opportunities for part-time work to pay for school. Many students find jobs very close to campus, or find families in need of nannies. Listed below are job openings that have been submitted by local employers.
|Job Opportunity Submission : Entry # 7032|
|New Horizon Academy|
|We are currently looking for CHILDCARE TEACHERS to join our nationally accredited location!
- SIGN ON BONUS
- Part-time and full-time opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- No weekends
Love Making a Difference? You'll fit right in!
As a New Horizon Academy team member, there's something special about knowing you make a positive impact in the lives of children and their families!
New Horizon Academy is a nationally accredited Early Childhood Education program with locations in Minnesota, Iowa, Idaho and Colorado. We are looking for energetic, nurturing and dedicated staff to join our growing company!
We are looking for educators who are interested in....
• Joining a company that is dedicated to implementing the best for our young learners.
• Making a difference each day.
• Help us continue to provide the best childcare on the planet to the students within our care.
• Growing their career within the industry.
• Developing and implementing age appropriate curriculum to foster a love of learning.
What makes New Horizon Academy different...
• New Horizon Academy has been serving young children for over 45 years.
• Each of our New Horizon schools is NAEYC accredited.
• We will always have family roots, a warm, nurturing atmosphere, an open door, and we are committed to continuous improvement.
• We have dedicated and passionate teachers working with our students each and every day to build their love of learning!
We are looking for someone who. . .
• Meets or exceeds state qualifications for the listed position.
• Has previous experience in Early Childhood Education or related field of work.
• Has completed a college degree or credits in Early Childhood Education or a closely related field.
• Is able to satisfy the Applicant Background Study required by state regulations.
• Has documentation of U.S. citizenship or eligibility to work in the U.S.
• Has the physical abilities to perform the required job duties with or without accommodations.
We offer a suite of benefits including...
• A fun, professional work environment
• Generous child care discount
• Career Path advancement programs
• Health, dental and life insurance
• FREE continued education training
This position description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with this position. While this description is intended to accurately reflect the position's activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties as necessary or desired. E.O.E.
|1885 E 134th St, Burnsville, MN 55337
1885 E 134th St, Minnesota Burnsville
If you have a Job Opportunity to submit please visit our: