Congratulations on your engagement! We want to do everything we can to help make your day a joyous celebration of God’s grace.
Below you will find everything you need to know about hosting your wedding at the Free Lutheran Bible College and Seminary. If you have any questions, please contact Emily Kregel, our Events Coordinator.
Free Lutheran Schools has the following basic requirements for weddings:
- The Chapel and Heritage Hall are open for use to staff, alumni, and friends of the AFLC. All requests are subject to administrative approval.
- The Bride and Groom must be members in good standing of a Bible-believing congregation, demonstrably active in the life of their church, and have the support and blessing of their pastors in this marriage.
- The engaged couple must live in separate residences until the wedding day.
- The engaged couple will make a commitment not to engage in sexual activity prior to marriage.
- The engaged couple will successfully complete premarital counseling.
- The wedding must be in accordance with the Free Lutheran School’s Statement of Faith and AFLC Conference Resolutions on Marriage, Family, and the Sanctity of Life.
· The reception, if held on campus, must not contain alcohol or a dance. (No alcohol, tobacco, or drugs are allowed on campus at FLBC)